Beet Juice Recipe
As many of you may know, I make celery juice daily! It is a part of my morning routine and I love how many nutrients I can get from it. So, after getting some farm fresh beets from my friend Mallory, I decided to make beet juice! This is also a way to mix up the vegetables I am eating on a daily basis. So here is my current beet juice recipe:
What you need to make beet juice
- 2 Full peeled and chopped beets
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 thumb of ginger
- Glass jar or cup
- Glass straws (I just love using these)
The How To’s
This part is pretty easy!
- First, I peel and chop up my beets into small square pieces. This makes it easier for them to go through the juicer.
- Then, I peel and chop up my cucumber and lemons (remove the rind).
get the good news