Healthy Reeses Bites
I love this recipe for healthy Reeses bites! I got this recipe from my friend Sam! This recipe does not require too many ingredients and is dairy free! This would be a perfect treat to bring with you to someone’s house for July 4th or a summer party. If you want to check out my YouTube channel, I am doing a whole series on summer entertaining there are so many appetizer, drink, and dessert recipes!
Here is What you Need for the Healthy Reese Bites
Dairy free chocolate chips – 2 bags
2 teaspoons Coconut oil
Sea salt flakes
Mini muffin tin (this is the one I use from Williams Sonoma)
The How To’s
- Pour into a sauce pan half the bag of the chocolate chips, coconut oil (1-2 teaspoons), and a few drops of vanilla extract.
- Next, melt down the mixture and stir it until fully melted on low heat
- Pour thin layer or dollop into the bottom of your muffin tin (in each spot)
- Freeze this layer for 10-15 minutes
- Take it out of the freezer
- Now, you take your peanut butter and coconut oil and a little vanilla and melt that down on the stove as well
- Then, pour a thin layer of the peanut butter on top of the chocolate layer
- Freeze again for 10-15 min
- Repeat the chocolate layer once more and add flakey sea salt on top
- Freeze for the last time for 10-15 min
And that is it! So easy and so good! I hope you enjoy this recipe!
get the good news