Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites
This recipe for Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites is so good and part of our summer entertaining series! It is also relatively easy to make. This would be a perfect dish to prepare for a party on your patio and also the perfect appetizer to bring over to a party you are attending. I also loved using these cute plates for serving this appetizer! It also comes with a matching tray! It is also relatively healthy as you use a piece of zucchini instead of a cracker. We got this recipe from Delish!
Here is What you Need for Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
1/2 cup of canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 tbsp. of sour cream
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
3 zucchini, cut into 1/2″ rounds (this will be used instead of a cracker)
The How To’s
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper to keep them from sticking to the baking sheet
- Combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, artichokes, spinach, parmesan, sour cream, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Additionally, you can season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then you will take a spoon and dollop a small portion of the mixture on top of each zucchini coin. If you do an amount slightly smaller than the surface of the zucchini, it will not overflow over the edges while cooking.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until zucchini is softened and the cheese melts.
- For more color, broil on high for a few minutes watching carefully.
get the good news