Summer Berry Trifle
This recipe for the summer berry trifle is such a great easy recipe especially with July 4th coming up! It is perfect for entertaining and actually pretty healthy. It tastes so fresh and sweet without too many calories. You will definitely be going back for seconds! If you want to check out my YouTube channel, I am doing a whole series on summer entertaining! Serving it in a glass bowl like this one, would be perfect! I got these cute star napkins from Pottery Barn!
Here is What you Need for the Summer Berry Trifle
This recipe can really be tailored to how much you are making- if you are making a very large bowl just get a little more of each item!
2 boxes of sugar free vanilla pudding
2 angel food cakes
1 box of strawberries
2 large containers of blueberries
2 containers of Lite Cool Whip or Coconut Cool Whip
Clear glass bowl -Any bowl will work, like this one from Williams Sonoma
The How To’s
- First, you will take the angel food cake and cut it up into inch squares
- Next, make the vanilla pudding by following the instructions on the box (mix the pudding mix with water and blend smooth)
- Cut up all your strawberries
- Now, you will layer the ingredients in the clear glass bowl.
- Start with the angel food cake, then add a layer of pudding, then the cut strawberries and blueberries, then the cool whip.
- Repeat step five until your bowl is filled.
- Top with cool whip and a few berries as a garnish.
And that is it! So easy and so good! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
get the good news