TikTok Levain Bakery Cookies
July 29, 2020 |
These cookies from Levain Bakery are legendary! Whenever we visit New York, we have to stop at the bakery for these cookies. Now, their recipe has made its way to TikTok. These cookies are seriously the best! So soft, gooey, and tasty!
Here is What you Need to Make your Own Levain Bakery Cookies
Ingredients for the Cookies
- 1 cup Butter cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour (all purpose flour)
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Walnuts chopped finely
The How To’s
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and sugar until it is nice and creamy.
- Then, you will take your eggs and add them one by one to the mixture. Make sure you fully mix each egg in before you add another.
- Stir in flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix only until each item is fully mixed in.
- Then, stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Once you have your dough, form it into large balls and place on cookie sheet.
- The dough makes 8 large cookies.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden.
- Let them rest for at least 10 minutes.
get the good news