How To: Matcha Latte
June 30, 2020 |
I have been really excited to perfect my matcha latte recipe. From looking online, to asking all of you, I think I finally found a great way to make it! Here is how I make my matcha latte:
Products I Used to Make my Matcha Latte
- Ceremonial Matcha – using ceremonial grade matcha really makes the latte! I use this one.
- Mugs– I love the clear walled glasses. These are from William Sonoma but these other mugs are nice from Amazon too!
- Sifter– This sifter is one of my Amazon Kitchen Essentials. It really comes in handy when making celery juice, sauces, and obviously matcha!
- Blender-I really love our vitamix blender – it has been a great blender and makes things so smooth. If you want one that is at a lower price-point try this one!
What You Need for a Matcha Latte
Makes 1 cup
- Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp of ceremonial grade matcha
The How To’s (It’s Pretty Easy)
- First, froth your coconut milk with a frother.
- Then, pour in the matcha powder through a sifter (I use this one from Amazon) into a blender. This makes it really smooth.
- Next, add in a dash of cinnamon and small squeeze of honey.
- Blend all these ingredients together!
get the good news