My Favorite Things Lately
I filmed a YouTube video today on my favorite things lately. These are all products that I use and love daily! It includes fashion, beauty, and lifestyle items. I hope you enjoy this and check out these product that I know you will love too!
1. Nike Crossbody– I have been using this Nike bag for our family walks and running errands. It is the perfect size and I love that it isn’t too bulky.
2. Matcha– This Matcha is ceremonial grade matcha! It is my favorite matcha by far and I use it everyday now. You can check out my post on how I make the matcha latte here!
3. Matcha Whisk– This is a great whisk that I use to make my matcha latte nice and smooth!
4. Chanel sandals– I’m sure you’ve seen me wearing these sandals on Instagram, but they really have been my go-to sandals lately. I feel like I can easily dress them up or down and they instantly make any outfit chic!
5. Birkenstocks– I love these sandals for around the house and athleisure wear. These are great for everyday use!
6. Alo Set– I recently got this set from Alo Yoga. It is so comfortable, and I love the blue color! The leggings are super high waisted and flattering and the cropped sweatshirt is the perfect weight and hits in the right spot. The sports bra is also super flattering and goes great with the set.
7. Alo Snake Set (top and leggings)- I just thought this set was so fun and different. I am wearing a ton of athleisure wear lately, and I love that this print just spices things up a bit!
8. Tula Eye Balm– OK-this eye balm is seriously magical. You can wear it on its own or under makeup. It makes your eyes look brighter and instantly makes them feel more awake! Definitely try out this product.
9. Tan Luxe Drops– These tanning drops are a part of my daily routine. I will put a few drops into my moisturizer at night and wake up with a nice glowing complexion. These drops make it so easy to apply and looks even (which I know can be the scary part of self tanning). You’ll love this product!
10. Amazon Water Glasses– These glasses have been our favorites!
11. Brooklinen Sheets– I have been loving Brooklinen lately! This set of sheets is linen and I absolutely love the look and feel! And it is a great price point for an amazing quality product.
12. Brooklinen Towels– These new towels from Brooklinen are also amazing! They are so soft and a great product.
13. Abercrombie Tanks- I have been living in these tanks lately!! They go with everything and are so flattering. This henley is so cute and love the button detail. This other one is a body suit and so flattering.
get the good news