I Hired a Personal Stylist
My experience with a personal stylist…
I thought it would be so fun to try out hiring a personal stylist for a trip I was going on to Palm Springs! Palm Springs is such an insta-worthy location so I knew I wanted the outfits I brought with me to really match that vibe! It was also an influencer trip, so it was the perfect time to really step out of my comfort zone and try some new styles! I found a virtual stylist on instagram @styledbyflorencia. Her page is amazing and I knew it would fit my personal style as well as offer something new. She offers personal styling, event styling, closet organizing, editorial styling and so much more! To watch the full youtube video of my experience click here!
How using a personal stylists works
- I gave her information on my schedule for the trip, (i.e. brunches, photoshoots, cocktail hour, dinners) and my Pinterest boards for inspiration.
- Then she sent back all the outfit ideas laid out to my email, I made any adjustments to any pieces I did/didn’t like.
- Then she sent me links to all the pieces to purchase!
- My personal stylist made the entire process so easy, and provided guidance along the way.
- I was also able to put my personal twist on any of the looks too.
Here’s How the Outfits Turned Out
get the good news